Welcome to your environment! You can order everything from your assortment with your personal budget here.

You can always return to the normal Coolblue website by clicking here.

Your outstanding budget (incl. VAT) is always visible here, so you know exactly how much you can spend.

Ecovacs Deebot T9+

Never available again

View alternatives below View alternatives in the sidebar

Available Second Chance product

Affordable Second Chance for 411,-

Product information

Key specs

Return to charging dock
Automatic
Resume automatically
Yes
Turbo Power Function
Yes
HEPA filter
Yes
Mopping function
Yes

Pros and cons

According to our robot vacuum expert
  • The vacuum empties itself at the charging dock, so you don't have to empty the dust cup anymore.
  • When the battery is almost empty, the robot vacuum returns to the docking station to charge.
  • The vacuum uses lasers to make a virtual map of the room, so it won't miss any spots and avoids obstacles.
  • The robot doesn't wipe stains with the moist cloth, so you won't get the same result as with a mop.
Product Expert robot vacuums

Description

The Ecovacs Deebot T9+ includes an automatic emptying station, so you hardly have to do anything to vacuum your house. All you have to do is replace the dust bag every now and then. The robot makes a virtual map of the room while vacuuming, so it won't miss any spots and avoids obstacles. You can find the map in the app. You can also use this app to create a schedule. For example, you can indicate that the robot has to vacuum every 3 days. In addition, the robot has a mopping function. You can use this function by filling the water tank and attaching the mop. Thanks to the wet cloth, the vacuum picks up even more fine dust and your floor will be nice and shiny.
The Ecovacs Deebot T9+ includes an automatic emptying station, so you hardly have to do anything to vacuum your house. All you have to do is replace the dust bag every now and then. The robot makes a virtual map of the room while vacuuming, so it won't miss any spots and avoids obstacles. You can find the map in the app. You can also use this app to create a schedule. For example, you can indicate that the robot has to vacuum every 3 days. In addition, the robot has a mopping function. You can use this function by filling the water tank and attaching the mop. Thanks to the wet cloth, the vacuum picks up even more fine dust and your floor will be nice and shiny.

Tips for using this product

Read our tips and find out all about how to set up your product and use it the right way.

Included by default

• Manual (17.05 MB)
  • Automatic charging and emptying station
  • Water tank
  • Disposable mop (10x)
  • Cleaning tools
  • Air freshener capsule

Included by default

• Manual (17.05 MB)
  • Automatic charging and emptying station
  • Water tank
  • Disposable mop (10x)
  • Cleaning tools
  • Air freshener capsule

Key specs

Return to charging dock
Automatic
Resume automatically
Yes
Turbo Power Function
Yes
HEPA filter
Yes
Mopping function
Yes

Reviews

Rating

52 reviews with 5 stars

48 reviews with 4 stars

8 reviews with 3 stars

4 reviews with 2 stars

0 reviews with 1 star

Rating per section

Cleaning performance
Battery life
Price-quality ratio
Build quality

Customer images

Most helpful reviews

9,6/10

Robot vacuuming is now (almost) complete.

• Cleaning result
  • Autonomy
  • suction power
  • Software could be better

I'm not a gadget freak, but now that robot vacuum cleaners have grown in their abilities for several generations, I thought I'd give it a try. Immediately selected the most intelligent model. And I must say that so far this is 100% not so bad. The cleaning result is not the way you do it yourself, but actually it is very clean here after a service from our "Fonz" (that's what we called him). The cleaning cloth is really dirty (and we don't walk in with shoes) and the floor shines. You can also clearly see the difference in intelligence with previous generations. By that I mean the "cleaning criss-cross until we've had it all" generations. The first time the T9 does a floor (it does support multiple floors because you can't find that anywhere on the internet), it also does this reasonably criss-cross to map the floor. after the entire floor has been drawn, he applies an intelligent route to it so that he does the floor nicely in an organized pattern. That is about 2-3 times faster than the first "criss-cross" session provided everything is in the same place, otherwise he has to push the boundaries and search again and that takes time. The robot is intelligent enough to free itself from 99% of the situations, but it has sometimes gone wrong here (getting stuck between a door and a mat that is slightly sunk into the floor, which made him think the second time that this was an abyss). but all in all the steering and finding the "road" is quite sophisticated. TIP, furnishing your house a little bit on such a robot vacuum cleaner actually makes it much more useful. (eg furniture that has enough height so that it can go under, a carpet that is low pile, etc...). We think the robot works so well that we will take this into account when purchasing stuff.
There are also possibilities to indicate zones in which he is not allowed to enter via the software. Handy if you know that this is, for example, a zone in which he can sometimes get into trouble. Abyss detection is perfect (we have an open hall with stairs and about 6-7 running meters of abyss.
I also always add a dash of all-purpose cleaner to the water, so it still smells fresh afterwards (and brush a little better).
The automatic emptying station is also really a top feature. You really don't have to worry about the robot anymore. Via the app you can set a schedule when he has to clean/vacuum and you can even determine how much water he should use per room. There is a first disadvantage here: the water cannot be turned off completely, it only does that automatically in places where there is carpet. You can enter a "no cleaning zone" via the app so that he only vacuums there (eg on parquet) but that doesn't work! He just returns to his station. That is something I may have to figure out because the function is indeed there.
What you also need to "know" is that when you map a new floor, you also have to install the charging station there the first time. He must be able to return to the charging station after his first session. Otherwise it will NOT save the new floor and you will lose it. As soon as the floor has been saved, you can now simply leave the charging station (below) and you just have to put the robot on the floor. When he's done he will give a message that he can't return to the charging station but he will clean the entire floor according to the previously saved map. Manually adjusting the map via the app does work, but could be better. For example, you cannot delete an area or space. you can merge or split them, but not delete them. The robot looked out of our window and saw the terrace. He has now mapped it as a space but he should never go there. I can't get them off the map of our house.
But as said, the thing does what it's supposed to do. The software could have been a little more extensive and user-friendly, although it already contains quite a few useful functions. All in all, a very useful device that can take some hours of work off your hands every week. I would buy it again.

• Tom nuyts
  • 25 May 2021
  • Written for: Ecovacs Deebot T9+
  • Automatically translated from Dutch
9,2/10

Purchase of the year

• Cleans really well
  • Really dodges all obstacles, even cables and Lego bricks
  • Navigates perfectly in the dark
  • Goes around obstacles with a (too) large bend

With 2 young children and a very large long-haired dog, we were looking for a robot vacuum cleaner.
Extensive research done. Because we really want the robot to vacuum the house in the dark (at night), the iRobot models have already fallen off. In the end we were left with the Ecovacs Deebot T9 and the Roborock S7. Also had both models in house for extensive testing. Initially ordered the Deebot T9 at Coolblue.

Although the Deebot is much better at dodging objects (it even leaves Lego blocks and small cables alone), it has one major drawback, which is that it skips carpet when the mop is underneath. Our whole idea was to have the robot vacuum and mop twice a day (1 time in the afternoon and 1 time at night), especially in the mats there is a lot of dirt such as dog hair so it was a very unpleasant surprise with the Deebot that it simply skips the carpet when the mop hangs underneath.

For both the Deebot and the Roborock, we were surprised at the quality of both the devices themselves (finish, sense of solidity) and the suction power. Really bizarre what is being sucked up, our house has never been so clean haha.

Skipping the carpet was too much of a disadvantage so unfortunately we had to return the robot.
Thank you Coolblue for the neat handling!

Our 2nd choice was the Roborock S7 with the optional extraction station.
This one has (for us) a huge advantage over the Deebot: It lifts its mop when it encounters a mat/carpet. In other words: Everything is cleaned in 1 run. Both the carpets and the hard floor.
It is true that the mop of the Deebot may work just a little better because it really "scrubs" over the floor and the Roborock only sweeps over the floor a bit (vibrates but you don't see/notice it).
Not a problem for us because we only use the mopping function as an extra. Every other week we just go through the house with the big vacuum cleaner and the traditional bucket and mop. Having the floor cleaned by the robot twice a day ensures that it is "tracked".

All in all we are very pleased with our "Cinderella". The thing navigates through the house with the greatest of ease, always knows where to find its house and you can use it on all floors. the extraction station also works very well, although we do check the collection tray and brushes for dog hair every week.

Because I think a lot of people will doubt between the Deebot and the Roborock here are some comparisons from our experience, so you can choose for yourself:

Pros/cons EcoVacs Deebot T9:

- Cleans carpet a lot better than the Roborock
- Is a bit more stupid when navigating to a place, chooses a very roundabout route for example
- has super good object recognition, even leaves Lego blocks and small cables alone.
- Refusing to vacuum under our bed and couch when it's as high as the Roborock?!
- Mopping function just a bit better than the Roborock
- If the mop is "connected", it no longer wants to vacuum carpet
- Sometimes loses his house (base station)
- Comes in bundle with suction station at a reduced rate

Pros/cons Roborock S7:
- Can vacuum carpet while the mop is connected
- Very good navigation, goes in a straight line to a designated place and always finds its home.
- Gets caught in loose cables and small objects such as hair bows. Just pushes against things instead of avoiding them.
- Extraction station must be purchased separately. The combi is therefore more expensive than the Deebot bundle offer.
- Just a tad worse at vacuuming carpet than the Deebot.

Apart from the minor drawbacks, we ultimately opted for the Roborock S7 with extraction station and are very satisfied. We now just make sure that we clean up loose cables and such before the robot gets to work. It's really bizarre that the robot just goes to work completely in the dark and cleans everything. The dog doesn't even wake up anymore. we regularly take the robot to another floor to have it cleaned there, which is ideal. This also applies to both vacuum cleaner robots.

So if you mainly have hard floors and no carpet, then choose the Deebot.

Hopefully this review will help others make their choice!
In any case, we are very happy with our Cinderella and call it the purchase of the year haha.

• Marcel van der veldt
  • 20 March 2022
9,6/10

An asset to have at home.

• suction power
  • mop function
  • Self emptying dust container
  • High price

I am very satisfied with my purchase of the ecovacs deebot t9+. I already had a robot vacuum cleaner from irobot, but wanted one that could also mop. I really like this robot, I have been using it every day since I got it. I especially wanted a robot that could mop and go around in between so that I no longer have to mop every day. It comes well in all places, you can indicate in the app where it should or should not come. It is very quiet and sucks up all the dirt well. We have 2 cats and a dog so a lot of hair, he cleans it all without any problems.

The only drawback I think is that there are only disposable wipes available. In the meantime I have bought the washable wipes from the t8, these also fit approximately on it and still stick during use, so definitely a good tip to buy instead of the disposable wipes.

• Van den broeck sanne
  • 7 July 2021

Insure your robot vacuum

You can select the Backup Plan below in your shopping cart. It will protect your brand new robot vacuum against damage and/or theft.

Ecovacs Deebot T9+
  • 5-year Backup Plan
    79,90 one-time payment

Specifications

Product

Product number
Manufacturer code
DEEBOTT9+
Brand
Ecovacs
Warranty
2 years
Processing of your defect
Via Coolblue
Old product returned for free
Yes

Qualitative properties

Cleaning quality
Mid-range

Cleaning performance

Suitable for thresholds
Yes
Maximum threshold height
2 cm
Mopping function
Yes
Mopping method
Passive
Dirt detection method
Echo
Maximum cleaning surface per battery charge
120 m2

General properties

Container capacity
0,42 l
Compatible with smartphone / apps
Yes
Use outside WiFi network
Yes
Smart home platform
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Brushes (robot vacuums)
Yes
Middle brushes (robot vacuums)
Yes
Side brushes (robot vacuums)
Yes
Number of side brushes (robot vacuums)
Programmable (robot vacuums)
Programmable schedule, Programmable schedule via app, Start delay
Maximum noise level
69 dB
Turbo Power Function
Yes
Turbo mode
Manually
Exhaust filter
Yes
HEPA filter
Yes
HEPA filter type
EPA 12: 99.5% filtration
Built-in camera
No
Live tracking
Yes

Navigation

Virtual wall included
No
Area delimitation type
Application

Accessories

Extra side brush
Yes
Extra filter
Yes
Brush cleaner
Yes
Included accessories
Yes
Number of included accessories

Power supply

Power supply type
Rechargeable battery
Return to charging dock
Automatic
Battery technology
Lithium-ion

Physical properties

Height
9,36 cm
Weight
4,7 kg
Color
White
Material
Plastic
Shape
Round
Personal chat Digitalk.
You're now chatting with Coolblue customer service
This chat is closed
foo
Oeps File size is larger than 5MB. Upload a smaller file.